'Photo quest is an activity which makes you look at Sydney's landmarks from a different perspective. By taking the participants on a self guided tour through the city, Photo quest will make the participants look differently at architecture and sculpture in every day places. Dicovering our city from a whole new angle is sure to be an eye opener and great surprise to contestants.
This non-race style quest is ideal for an older audience and participants that don't feel like rushing. Photo quest takes its participants on a tour through the city, where details of Sydney landmarks must be found in order to get to the next location. This quest is not timed, instead teams will earn points simply for finding landmarks and bonus points for accuracy to determine the winner.
"Spotlight Events will be a great succes"
Important information for "Photo Quest":
- All contestants must be reasonable fit, able to walk stairs and long distances.
- All contestants have to provide their mobile phone numbers through a online application form, as part of the activity.
- Special considerations and conditions apply for groups over 50 people.
- Food and coffee breaks are taken during this activity. Contestants must bring own water to stay hydrated.
- "Photo Quest" includes a lunch with one beverage.
- Sun screen is not available during the activity, please apply before start of the quest.
- "Photo Quest" has an average runtime of 6 hours, which includes an hour break between the morning and afternoon sessions, and coffee/tea breaks between sessions.
- "Photo Quest" is an interactive, dynamic actvitiy that relies on high engagement levels, speed and accuracy of the contestants. No exact times are planned and times might differ from schedule.
- Contestants that participate in "Photo Quest" need to bring: sunscreen, a registered mobile phone, jacket (for wet weather), bottle of water and their excitement.
- All contestants that participate in "Photo Quest" must sign a waiver to exclude Spotlight Events from liability during the running of "Photo Quest"