Locations, puzzles, riddles and photo's are used to direct participants through this quest. This is a full day, highly interactive quest which progresses through the scaning of QR codes in dicoverable locations. Participants are challenged to work together and rely on each others strengths.
Can your team make it first to the finish?
The main purpose of this activity is to scan QR codes located in hidden places. By scanning the codes you will criss-cross the city using information revealed by each code. Complete the task or solve the puzzle to progress to the next tag and ultimately the finish line. All participants will be divided into at least two teams. The team that finds the finish line first wins.
"It makes me feel like Spotlight Events has really thought about how the experience should work."
Important information for "QR Tag":
- All contestants must be fit, able to walk stairs, long distances and run.
- All contestants have to provide their mobile phone numbers through a online application form, as part of the activity.
- Special considerations and conditions apply for groups over 50 people.
- Food and coffee breaks are taken during the activity.
- Contestants must bring their own water to stay hydrated.
- Sun screen is not available during the activity, please apply before the start of the quest.
- "QR Tag" has an average running time of 6 hours, which includes an hour break between the morning and afternoon session, and coffee breaks between sessions.
- "QR Tagr" is an interactive, dynamic activity that relies on high engagement, speed and accuracy of the contestants. No exact times are planned.
- Contestants that play "QR Tag" need to bring: suncreen, registered mobile phone, jacket (for wet weather), bottle of water and their excitement.
- All contestants that participate in "QR Tag" must sign a waiver to exlude Spotlight Events from liability during the running of "QR Tag".